"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up."
-Richard Avedon


contact me @ rachel.louise.photography@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Geeky Tourist

So this quarter I am in a location photography class. We basically learn about doing photoshoots out in public or private properties. Yesterday was out first day where we actually went to a location and had a photoshoot. It was really fun, except for it was the first day in like 300 days that it has been windy, cold, and stormy. We were out there for about 5 minutes and we all started to feel rain drops. Immediately I thought we should pack up all our ELECTRONIC lights and leave, but my experience teacher told us just to wait a few minutes. And sure enough, it rained for all of about 3 minutes. And we were all set. haha. So, we just decided to have some fun at this photoshoot, since the location was the Las Vegas sign. We didnt have a whole lot of time to shoot, but here are a few good shots. So funny! :)



1 comment:

  1. Whoa this girl quickly got kinda... hot! :) I love this technique. hahahaha Rachel Rules!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Rachel Louise Photography 2010