"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up."
-Richard Avedon


contact me @ rachel.louise.photography@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Photography Blog

I have decided that I need to start blogging, because I have always enjoyed it. Also, the more I get my name and work out there, the better off I am. Blogging, facebook, myspace, flickr, twitter, and everything else that I have are all ways to help network myself.
I am a photographer. I am a professional photographer, which still blows my mind. I still think of myself as not quite a "professional," but I should just accept that. :)
In case you don't know, I currently attend the Art Institute of Las Vegas. Which is expensive, haha, but really worth it in the end. I will come out with a Bachelor of Science in Digital photography. After wards, I believe I am going to attend a university to get my Masters in art. So that is the current plan :)
I am going to post a few images that are from my most recent photoshoots, in case you have not been looking at my flickr.
This model is named Shelby. She is absolutely gorgeous! She had this fun idea to do a photoshoot, where she wanted to look like a barbie. Not the traditional blonde barbie, but i think we pulled it off pretty well. :)

This model's name is Brenna. She is just one of the greatest girls I have ever met. She is just so much fun, and always willing to do any kind of crazy photoshoot that I throw at her. I had this idea to do a photoshoot at this local carousel. I love how it turned out! :)
If you want to follow me on any of my other sites, here are a list of my links:
FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=674876594&ref=profile
Twitter http://twitter.com/rachellouise4
FLickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachellouise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rachel Louise Photography 2010