"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up."
-Richard Avedon


contact me @ rachel.louise.photography@gmail.com

Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Update

I have definitely been out of the loop for the last few months when it comes to blogging.
Actually I had to make a blog for a career development class I had, and I found it annoying because I already have a blog. Click Here to view that blog. Anyways, I just finished my quarter, and it turned out really well!

I think I did well when it comes to grades, and I got a lot of work done.

I had a ton of photo shoots this last quarter, and most of them are all posted somewhere within my flickr. In case you haven't checked that out this is the link. Click Here. I would love for you guys to comment on these photos as well! I absolutely love the feedback. If I am not mistaken, you don't have to have a flickr account to make comments. You may just need to be signed into a yahoo account or email. But I am not sure. But anyways, leave me feedback! I like it :) Also you will notice, there are thumbnails of photos on the right-hand side of my blog. That has all the updated photos also. You can click on any of those photos and it should take you right to my flickr page.

My next goal, is to get rachellouisephotography.com up and started :) I am in need of a web site, which will be happening SOON!

In the mean time, I am getting prepared and excited for Jenn's wedding on April 1st. As you all probably know, I will be shooting the wedding. I know this sounds silly, but I have debating with myself on what I should wear! haha. Actually, I have a dress for the wedding, but I am not going to be wearing the dress for the actual wedding ceremony. i believe I am going to change. So that way while during the ceremony, you dont all see the photographer running and trip on her heels in a dress. haha. That would definitely not be good!

I can't wait to see all of my family! It is what I am looking forward to more than anything! Miss you all!

Now I am off to my 5-hour wedding! :)

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rachel Louise Photography 2010